These are the terms on which we do business. They do not affect your statutory rights. They are designed to set out clearly our responsibilities and your rights.
1. A contract is formed between us when (and not before) we notify you by e-mail that your order has been accepted. Your order will not be accepted until we receive authorisation of your payment or your payment has been cleared.
2. The total price of the ordered goods shall be as set out in the on-line order form and includes postage, packing and value added tax (if applicable).
3. The ordered goods will be delivered to the address entered by you on the on-line order form. Goods will normally be despatched within quoted guidelines. However, time for delivery shall not be of the essence and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery. If we fail to deliver any ordered goods we shall refund in full your payment in respect of such goods.
4. Risk of damage to, or loss of, ordered goods shall pass to you at the time of delivery.
5. We warrant that, at the time of delivery, the ordered goods will correspond with the description on this website, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994). All other warranties, express or implied, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. If you are not entirely satisfied with any goods, or they are faulty we will refund your payment for such goods after deducting the cost of postage, packing and insurance subject to (a) you notifying us and despatching such goods back to us at your cost and with proof of posting within  days of your order having been accepted and (b) us receiving the goods back in the same condition in which they were delivered to you. Risk of damage to, or loss of, such goods shall pass to us at the time of delivery to us. We will refund the cost of postage where goods have been found to be faulty.
7. The contract formed by our acceptance of your order shall be governed by the laws of England and we and you both submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. Any communication between us shall be by e-mail or the e-mail or postal address given in your order form (or any new e-mail or postal address which you may have notified to us).
11. We reserve the right to vary these terms at any time but, in respect of any ordered goods, the terms which apply shall be those which you accepted when you placed your order.
12. If any provision of these terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these terms and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
It is a condition of malcolmhorton.co.uk allowing you free access to the material on this website that you accept the terms and conditions of this notice.
The contents of this website are copyright Malcolm Horton or its licensors 2007. The copying or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited save that you may:
(a) print or download extracts of the materials (other than any photographs) on this site for your personal use; or
(b) copy the materials (other than any photographs) on this site for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal information, provided that you acknowledge malcolmhorton.co.uk as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Information on this website may be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate and may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
malcolmhorton.co.uk makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a website which does not belong to malcolmhorton.co.uk, please understand that it is independent from malcolmhorton.co.uk, and that malcolmhorton.co.uk has no control over the contents of that website. In addition, a link to another website does not mean that malcolmhorton.co.uk endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
IN NO EVENT WILL MALCOLMHORTON.CO.UK BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER-LINKED WEBSITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF TOTALPOSTER LIMITED IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
COMPLAINTS HANDLING PROCEDURE
We undertake to handle all complaints fairly, effectively and in strict confidence.
We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days, providing a likely timescale for resolving the dispute and keep you informed about progress.
We undertake to monitor this procedure, update and improve it when necessary.